<VV> How to fix....Rust stopping-humor

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 09:03:54 EST 2009

These cars look so good when they are clean and straight. Something
tells me that you did not shoot those pictures last week (although I
could have here in sunny Texas). I'll have to post some pictures of my
68 Evening Orchid convertible at some point.

Anyone who has done this ONCE will look for one that *someone else* has
completed first, before ever doing it again. There is no return on that
investment, except the incredible satisfaction knowing what you have put
into it.

Now, as far as any of us being sane .........

Jack Kean