<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Ajkolaniak at aol.com Ajkolaniak at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 17:16:27 EST 2009

In a message dated 3/7/2009 5:44:34 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

What's  the going price on a Charlie decoder ring on Ebay?

Just kidding,  Charlie is a friend of mine and I'm just as mystified about
his ads as the  rest of you.  Every transaction I've ever had with Charlie
has been  pleasurable.  I don't order from his ads, I just send a SASE and  he
gets back to me.
Just a note on Phoenix Charlie. There has been some less than desirable
things being posted about him on VV. We at the Cactus Corvair Club wish to set
the record straight on Charlie! He has been an active member of this club  for
decades. He has been a supporter and supplier to the Corvair enthusiast ever
since the beginning! You will find no greater a fan, and no greater knowledge
than with Charlie. He is generous, kind and enthusiastic about Corvairs and
there owners. Although he may march to a slightly different drum, it  generally
plays a decent tune! Remember that there are always two sides to a  story,
two sides to an argument but never two sides to Charlie's face. He says  what he
means and means what he says... We stand behind Charlie as an honest  man, a
reputable vendor and a good friend! I can decode the most important: "Do  to
others as you would have done to you." Now you have it straight from those
that know him best, the Cactus Corvair Club.

Adam Kolaniak
President
Cactus Corvair Club
Phoenix, AZ