<VV> Corvair marine Application?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 20:09:31 EST 2009

In a message dated 3/7/2009 4:43:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net writes:

Here is a question for the group: I found some AC spark
plugs that  are marked "Marine". The number is M43FF. Could
these be for a Corvair  engine installed in a boat? If not,
where the heck did these things come  from??? - Confused
Pete

1  you're a Cave person.. no need to tell us you're  confused!

2   If you ever get up to 1963 stuff... you'll see " Inboard  Marine".
Designed by Wayne Horning, who recently passed  away...

  Verticle Corvair Inboard  power pack for  boats...

 Most H  carb kits have the listings...   HOT  ROD  Mag did a spread on the
1965's....   like the one I  have.... and Tom Keosabian as well as others...

Approx.  96  hulls built by Glaspar and  Corona [ calif.  maker]

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)