<VV> learning the hard way

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 22:11:44 EDT 2009

Nate, Forgive me but I don't quite understand your question(s). Are you looking for electrical hookup help? Are you going to use an internally regulated alternator (far easier in my opinion)? That's the setup I am using on my '63 FC as well as my '62 Monza wagon. But certainly fix the oil leaks first so as not to do in another alternator.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado