<VV> Replacement boost gage for Corsa dash

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 08:07:15 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with finding a good (and accurate)
aftermarket boost gage that is the same diameter of the stock Corsa dash
boost gage and will fit in the dash. I like the stock look of my 65 Corsa
and do not want an external gage hanging somewhere. I realize that I would
have to modify things  behind the dash.

Thanks!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN