<VV> Car Covers & Condensation

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 14:44:54 EDT 2009

Agreed - the interior of the valances, doors and other hollow box sections
are almost always moist when the temperature changes (also independently of
dew - this can happen with cars stored inside, and does, here, very often).

I have taken photos through holes in sections we are repairing, and it is
fascinating to see what is happening inside the box sections. And with a
flash camera you can take photos that show things you can't see by looking
through the hole, even with a very bright light.

Cheers

Alan