<VV> Car Storage

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 19:43:35 EDT 2009

Smitty Says;  CarCoon sounds like a pretty good deal even outside as long as one considers that humidity in the outside air is getting pumped inside, and provisions are made to dry it.  Since once it is inflated the flow inward essentially becomes zilch, a very small dehumidifier for the incoming air would suffice.  I would also think a cheap carpet under the bag and also in the bag would extend its life against perforation.  I'd like to see one.