<VV> Car Storage

Guy Brandes GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Mar 12 11:00:52 EDT 2009

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with rodent infestation?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I would have thought this too, but believe me it didn't work. That car
was
as rotten as a pear (rust was beginning to lift *everywhere*), and it
was
only restored last year. We had a very wet summer, and I think it just
shows
that the Carcoon should be used inside only (as the makers recommend).

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com
-2008 Mercedes-Benz Best Of The Best Awarded Winner-

       "We Have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone in Illinois."

Est. 1936

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.