<VV> CAR BAGS http://www.carcapsule.com/ (J R Read_HML)

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 14:19:10 EDT 2009

>But, I do (seriously) wonder if there is something attached to the fan
>mechanism to take the humidity out of the air being blown in?  A chemical, a
>heater??

I have used one of these these indoor models for an employer's vehicle
stored in the corner of a steel fab warehouse -- it kept the car clean,
dry, and pristine -- the little fan had just a porous sponge type filter
on it.  The product seemed durable and fairly easy to use for an
occasionally driven vehicle.

As to moisture, they say, "The CarCapsule does not eliminate humidity it
eliminates condensation. The fan exchanges the air by volume 3-4 times
an hour. This constant air change and air flow does not allow hot air
and cold masses to meet. This in turn eliminates condensation and keeps
the vehicle completely dry no matter what the temperature or humidity
level."

more at http://www.carcapsule.com/CarCapsule_FAQ.htm

Bill Strickland