<VV> Corvair Sightings

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 17:11:54 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/12/2009 1:52:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricebugg at mtco.com writes:

photo of
Robert  Slusher driving a red LM race car at the May 17th SOVREN event at
Kent WA.  I don't recognize Slusher's name.
Anybody know if he is "one of  ours"?

Oh Yeah, Bob's a racer. He doesn't travel much, but he does run in the
Northwest.

Another sighting. In the newest Car Craft, they ran a story about GM  selling
off some of the "redundant" cars from their historical collection,
specifying that they were not selling off any of the rare show cars. They  accompanied
the story with a photo from the Heritage Center Warehouse - which  may be the
same location that Corsa visited at the 2007 convention.  Right  out in front,
next to one of the Corvette "specials" was the Corvair Monza  SS, complete
with the later added roll "spoiler" and, just behind it, the XP-785  Corvair
Super Spyder is shown.

Relax - I'm sure neither one is for sale.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette