<VV> Corvair Sightings

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 12 19:29:44 EDT 2009

Bob Slusher or Slushbob as I call him is well known to me. Way back when he
was gathering parts for his race car I became interested in his project. It
was posted on Joe Macmurchie's site as Bobvair out there on the left coast.
Bob had some serious medical problems and I kept inquiring about the
project. He finally "gotter done" and went vintage racing. He was a great
help to me also as I was in the early stages of my race car project.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com