<VV> Corvair Sightings

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 14:49:13 EDT 2009

     The most notable magazine Corvair photo I've seen recently was on page 104 of the Feb. 2009 issue of Road and Track as well as page 114 of the Mar.09 issue of Car and Driver.  This ad is for a car wash product and shows a young lady with her pulchritudinous posterior provocatively portrayed plastered over the front fender of a LM Corvair Convertible!   I must confess it took me a while to recognize the car since I was somewhat distracted by the fender "ornament" (Hey, just because I'm old doesn't make me DEAD!)
     Frank "alliteratively" Burkhard