<VV> car storage and mummified mice

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 19:58:07 EDT 2009

Here's another mouse entryway into a Corvair.  I kept seeing bits of
stuffing on my garage floor so i finally looked up underneath the Corvair.   A mouse
had cut through the rubber plug in the rear floor of my 63 Spyder then  cut
into the heater duct and filled it with nut shells and the stuffing from  under
the back seat.  While blowing out the right heater hose underneath  the door
opening, he came out mummified.   I guess my heater kept  him toasty!
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)