<VV> Anachronism Re: Corvair Sightings

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 14:23:44 EDT 2009

Bill,
     There's a typical movie anachronism involved here.  Before he leaves for his first day at the school, Dreyfuss is shown listening to a radio report on the just-announced finding of the Warren Commission covering JFK's assassination.  This is ONE year after JFK's death which puts the year at 1964 and the month around Sept. since it's the first day of the new school year.  Ralph Nader's infamous book won't be published for another YEAR, in 1965, so no one could have read it yet.
     But what else can you expect from Hollywood.  Despite this, it is a good movie.
     Frank "timing is everything" Burkhard