<VV> NEW 180 TURBO ON EBAY

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 09:25:43 EDT 2009

Well, the wheels will fit your old 180 turbo. Which begs the question,
what's wrong with the turbo you have? They aren't all that tough to
rebuild, if you're careful. I've done about a dozen turbos, several of
them Corvair units, all flawlessly. The factory shop manual procedure
is a good one. Just remember, those blades CANNOT be damaged for this
to work.