<VV> NEW 180 TURBO ON EBAY

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 09:03:00 EDT 2009

Re: "...So, is this a drop in, bolt in for existing 180?..."

"...I'm  pretty sure  the oil return has to be custom..."  Others have
responded in kind.

Then this non-NOS cartridge is not for  me.  I have a 180 turbo and carb in
my 64 Spyder, which still  looks (except for the serial number) stock
(http://rides.webshots.com/album/53163910VSgRLc). And, I'd prefer not to  bastardize
this car. I'm starting to get a pretty good puff of  smoke at start up, and a
little more under high manifold vacuum  conditions... me "thinks" it's time to
rebuild the turbo. This is the only  reason I was considering the new non-OEM
cartridge. Thanks to all who responded  with the real "poop."

Mike  Mauro