<VV> find on the way to work today

frank walker knarfwalker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:38:02 EDT 2009

while on the way to work today a saw a 65 four door sitting on the side of
the road. I was late for work so i had to drive past, but went back during
lunch today the four door was rough but did have a telescopic steering
column with a wood steering wheel. and when the guy came out to talk to me
he took me out back and there was a wrecked 65 turbo convertible and a 65
monza coupe he was planing to take them to the crusher. they are to far gone
to save but i will be going back to salvage some parts. drive trains were
there.  oh and the corsa had quick steering

-- frank