<VV> find on the way to work today

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 16 19:54:19 EDT 2009

A couple thoughts:

One, see Seth Emerson's notes on tele columns.  If you're salvaging
the column (and we hope so!), you need to get all the bits:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/steering.html

Two, I would be sure to snag the fast steering arms.  Grab the box
too if you can, but you can replace the stocker with a Flaming River
unit.  The arms, however, are not made any more.

There's a bunch of other stuff that's good to grab as well, but I
wanted to point those out.  Tell us where you (they) are if you want
help :-)

--Bryan