<VV> Find on the way to work/ Titles

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 16 21:53:14 EDT 2009

Tim and all, this is a CORSA site and CORSA doesn't support swapping VIN
numbers as in most cases it is illegal.  I know most Corvair owners are just
trying to get good titles for cars they own and are not trying to register
stolen or ill-gotten vehicles, but it still isn't kosher.  Please take it
offline.

Dennis "no longer a member of the BoD or Chair of any committee, so I'm
speaking for myself" Pleau