<VV> headlamps

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 03:12:46 EDT 2009

Butch,
Try

http://www.wirelm.com/

Look under connectors and then for the 56 series connectors. These are the
connectors used in Corvairs. You will have to call the guy on the phone to
order. I've made several purchases from him and he is an honorable
businessman. Be sure to ask for a catalog. He carries many more "goodies"
than he shows in his website.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, Ca
63 Spyder vert