<VV> frame rail serial numbers

Kirk Johnson ragstheratrodrampside at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 22:30:20 EDT 2009

O for sure they exist.  No tags in Kansas unless the frame matches the riveted plate.  My odyssey started because my riveted tag had been removed and replaced with the wrong rivets.  I will send off list the location of the frame number on a 64 FC.  You title forgers (that's the term in Kansas) will be housed with enemy combatants in beautiful down town Leavenworth.  It took me months to get my tags even tho I had 10 plus years of continuous registration from the PO  in Oregon.

Kirk Johnson
De Soto, KS
1964 Rampside