<VV> VIN Locations vary

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 17:24:57 EDT 2009

It's not always necessary to drop the crossmember. If you see #5999 (which
will be at the convention this year) slide under the right front. It's
visable without the crossmember removed. I've seen it myself.

Also, the number is stamped (or supposed to be) not only on the vertical
wall, but the horizontal wall of the frame box rail. I've also verified
this fact (on at least one car which I did a pavement-up resto upon.)

-Mark