<VV> Wiper motor question

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 18:02:58 EDT 2009

Yep, that was suggested and I tried grounding the case and it works as
advertised...  the washer is another matter - it runs all the time
(without having the button pushed)...  there is a gear that is supposed
to rotate around and block the pump from running and it doesn't seem to
be working.  I'll have to figure that out next...

Thanks for all the suggestions...

Jim Houston