<VV> Hidden VINs

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 18:41:15 EDT 2009

Oh, I might point out that, concerning out-of-state cars, Ohio's system is
only geared towards dealers who would be trailering cars in, and NOT
private owners. Hence the lack of such provisions that I ran into. Legal
inspectors are only at either the highway patrol posts or in-house at
designated car dealers, with absolutely no thought in the law so as to
provide for private transfers.

-Mark

VIN