<VV> Hidden VINs

mioanes at woh.rr.com mioanes at woh.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 12:27:05 EDT 2009

This is getting away from Corvairs, but, a few years ago I bought a car from a co-worker that was titled/registered in Florida.  Drove it to the local (W. Carrolton, OH) license bureau who did the inspection.  I went next door to the title bureau and got the title transferred,went back to the license bureau and bought my tags.  When my parents moved back to Ohio from N.C. they said they went to a dealer who actually made sure all the lights worked, etc AND CHARGED THEM! All that happened to me was a verification of the VIN.

Mike Ioanes