<VV> Hidden VINs

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 20 12:37:22 EDT 2009

Most states require a mechanical inspection before you can register a used
car. It's possible that when you registered your car, that law wasn't in
effect, but was at a later date. There's a charge for this inspection.
Some states require this 'inspection' on an annual or sem-annual basis even
when there's no title transfer!

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD