<VV> Hidden VINs

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 18:44:26 EDT 2009

Smitty Says:  At thr recent Performance Workshop we were privledged to see the restoration of an extremely valuable Ferarri  that had been wrecked beyond recognition.  When they get done it will be one of the most valuable Ferarris in the world.  Were they rebuilding the body?  No, there was nothing left to rebuild so they were making a new one.  Were they repairing the chassis?  No, it was too badly mangled so they were making a new one.  How about the driveline.  Well they had obtained a proper engine for it but the tranny was trashed and they were trying to find the parts to save it.  Suspension members?  No, they were being reproduced by hand.  We all know the world rotates on the "dime" but what is fair for the guys with money should be fair for us.