<VV> Overhaulin'

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Mar 19 11:33:16 EDT 2009

Even in Europe where the use of brand new bodies is commonplace and
legal, to retain the identity of the original car you must still use a
certain percentage of parts from that car... Mr. Coddington as I
understand it was basically putting a vintage VIN plate on what was
essentially an all-new kit car... had he used say the original frame,
drivetrain and/or suspension he would have had a better case... or
rather would have had _a_ case....

Bill