<VV> BeaveRun Hotel

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Mar 19 14:04:06 EDT 2009

Gentlemen;
      As with all NECC events, we negotiate with motels near the track to obtain the best rate for people attending our time trials.  For the May30th BeaveRun event, we have been working with two local motels.  Prices have gone up since our last visit to BeaveRun.
      The motel offering the best deal is very insistence that we give them strong assurances we will fill the blocked rooms.  To help us in our negotiations, please let me know if you plan to attend.  We fully realize that plans can change but at least we will have a higher level of confidence in what we tell the motel.
   Registration for this event is now open on our web site--necmotorsports.com.  We have a very liberal refund policy.  So if you are sure or almost sure of being at BeaveRun, please register. Thanks.