<VV> BeaveRun Hotel

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 19 18:57:50 EDT 2009

Hi Brian, It amazes me that businesses are going bankrupt right and
left and we are all tightening up our purchases and budgets yet
the motels you are negotiating with are raising their prices to us in
these tough times. The Econo Lodge at St. Augustine is still $55 per
night for the SECC autocross this month. The Best Western in Helen
GA. is still $65 per night for our Springfest Show. Maybe you should
open up the options for BeaveRun as I seem to remember the prices
were not cheap the last time. What are these folks
asking per night this time ???

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 02:04 PM 3/19/2009, you wrote:
>Gentlemen;
>       As with all NECC events, we negotiate with motels near the
> track to obtain the best rate for people attending our time
> trials.  For the May30th BeaveRun event, we have been working with
> two local motels.  Prices have gone up since our last visit to BeaveRun.
>       The motel offering the best deal is very insistence that we
> give them strong assurances we will fill the blocked rooms.  To
> help us in our negotiations, please let me know if you plan to
> attend.  We fully realize that plans can change but at least we
> will have a higher level of confidence in what we tell the motel.
>    Registration for this event is now open on our web
> site--necmotorsports.com.  We have a very liberal refund
> policy.  So if you are sure or almost sure of being at BeaveRun,
> please register. Thanks.

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member