<VV> corvairshops experience

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:51:13 EDT 2009

Jeff and his crew there are first class. He quickly got my '63 on the road
for me after my previous daily-driver (non-Corvair) was totalled. The car
didn't run before and now it gets well over 20 mpg during my daily
commuting. I've put over 15000 trouble-free miles on it in less than two
years. Included in that was a day of high-speed track action at Summit
Point. He's also set me up with a rebuilt head, re-bored cylinders with new
piston assemblies for my daughter's '64. That engine now runs strongly and
doesn't leak or burn any oil. Then there's the bodywork he did to repair the
damage to my daughter's '64 'vert when she was side-swiped. That included
replacing the door and welding in a large patch to the rear quarter. All
good.

Put it this way - I've never been anything but satisfied with his work and
service.

<snip>--
Tom in Baltimore
www.geocities.com/hughest_tom/car_pics/