<VV> Springs... amended

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 14:51:28 EDT 2009

This appears to be unique to 64 only.
It has to be due to the transverse leaf spring, and the fact the springs
are not as heavy duty as other years.
Trust me, if you put them in wrong, you will certainly know.

And if you try using 62 rear coils for instance, the back end will be
excessively high.

Probably more than anything else, it might have been a last minute
discovery of a problem.

Gary Swiatowy