<VV> Rear Springs for '64

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 02:18:38 EDT 2009

Yes, this only applies to '64s.  If you put them (rear springs) on the wrong
sides, there will be at least an inch difference (noticeable) in ground
clearance at the rear of the car.  There will still be a lean if using other
year springs.

There is either a CC or Tech Guide explanation on this, I forget which at
the moment.

Later, JR