<VV> Badly Damaged Ultravan- Can Anyone Help?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at unctv.org
Sun Mar 22 10:34:35 EDT 2009

Uh-Oh! Got this message thru a camping discussion group I'm on.

Apparently someone has badly damaged a Ultravan and is looking for

help/parts to get it repaired. If anyone in the Corvair community can

pitch-in and help-out, lets step-up-to-the-plate for these guys!

Sad story related below:

CJW

From: "Ron" <scotty_lad_1973 at yahoo.com>
The Network....People helping people / Ultravan?

  >     Well..having  joined that Ultravan group  just the other day I was
shocked this evening to see a message come into  there group for
help.....    Seems  one of the more senior members had a stroke or at
least some very bad luck and ran his Ultravan through a campground stone
wall badly damaging the front end and the dash of his Ultravan..... See
pic here. <http://i42.tinypic.com/17sp38.jpg>    The  elder  mans
daughter  is going to try to have it fixed for her dad and has asked if
anyone knows of a parts Ultravan that they might be able to fix her dads
Ultravan  with......If any of you have seen one of these rare birds
sitting in a scrap yard near you please let me know and I will pass that
information along.... Do  know its a long short but but it would be
great to help if there something we can do of if anyone knows of one
these RVs thats just wasting away.   ...........Gator Ron