<VV> Badly Damaged Ultravan- Can Anyone Help?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 12:48:23 EDT 2009

Well, the link to the damage picture did not seem to work.

I've seen a UV parked inside a fenced area behind Riggs Bros Auto Interiors
at 2407 Warrenvulle Rd, Downners Grove, IL for the past 10 years or so.  It
is in rough shape - windows out, etc - but the body panels are probably
useable with a good deal of TLC.  I've not been over that way in more than a
year, so cannot say with certainty that it is still there.  If someone would
like me to verify that it is still there, let me know.  I do not know who
the owner is.
Later, JR