<VV> Cruise Control for LM & FM Radio Conversion

Daniel & Francine les.vallee at rocler.com
Mon Mar 23 00:52:31 EDT 2009

Hi  Mister Nicol !

I was going trough the VVarchive & retreive a message you sent on April 4th
2008 about a Cruise Control for LM.

I was not member of CORSA , nor on the VV list at that time.  You mentionned
that you have a MS  file of the article you wrote on the subject.

I would appreciate if you can send me a copy of it.  I live in Québec
Province & there is not too many Corvair Guys around.

Also, I think  that you have some background in car radio (seen somewhere
else in VV archives).  I have seen many ads (mostly in Hemmings Publication)
for FM conversions of AM radios.   Price are quite expensive 350-400$
I even
have seen a guy on e-bay offering such conversions for 125-150$...

My understanding is they install a new AM-FM kit into the radio body

Can
such a kit be acquired by end users like us
???  Does anybody knows who can
carry this type of material ?

Thank You very Much

Daniel Vallée