<VV> Care Sagan's Car

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 01:03:35 EDT 2009

Hulu, a new internet collection of really great (and some really bad) video is broadcasting Carl Sagan's complete COSMOS series, which made quite a hit on PBS years and years ago. Sagan is dead now, and there are several foundations set up in his name.

All this got me to thinking that some years ago I saw a picture of a very sad Corvair somewhere in the frozen north that was attributed to Sagan. It strikes me that this may be the only sizable relic of a man who influenced millions (only in Sagan-talk it would be 'billions and billions') of people. Curiosity prompts me to inquire about this car. Where is it, what kind of shape is it in, is it at all restorable??? This is just a germ of an idea at this moment, where it goes, who knows?

Arjay Morgan
64 Monza Convert
in dry Florida