<VV> Need advice on 65 Corsa convertible shimmy

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 17:25:26 EDT 2009

My cocktail shakers are in place.  I got new tires a while ago and the
problem seemed to go away, but a couple of months later S.O.S..  With mine,
it's way more than a shimmy, it shakes the whole car and the front fenders
seem to bobble up and down.  I've got the feeling the wheels swing in a
substantial arc and the bobbing fenders is a function of caster at work.
Jim(ster)