<VV> 65 convertible shimmy

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 02:17:45 EDT 2009

I suppose that welding a 1/4 inch steel plate to the bottom of the rocker
panels would "fix it", but I can't say for sure since I've not tried that.
It is just not enough concern (to me) to go after it.

"Cowl shake" works form me... Except in a Cessna 140 - where "Cowl Flap"
(one side flapping in the breeze) encouraged me to land in a bean field!

Later, JR