<VV> Shimmy

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Mar 25 08:43:46 EDT 2009

Symptoms as originally described can possibly be caused by
harmonic vibrations which can happen at very specific speeds.
The trick is to break the harmonics by changing the frequency
of one of the components.  Simple test; attach a small wheel
balancing weight to one of the front tires making it slightly out
of balance.  Test the vehicle in the range at which the condition
had been occurring.
Ken P