<VV> 65 convertible shimmy

John Bailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Tue Mar 24 23:04:42 EDT 2009

I purchased my first car, a '65 Monza 110 4 sp convertible in 1974.  During
the 7 years I had it, the car would shimmy at times, usually at slower
speeds @ 30 mph top up or down - it didn't matter.  The shakers were in the
corners like they were supposed to be.  This car had 47,000 on it when
purchased.  My dad's '66 Monza convertible with 110 PG never shimmied as far
as I can recall.

John B
'61 700 sedan, 80 HP PG