<VV> Fire and ICE Information

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:03:46 EDT 2009

I saw a post from Warren about Fire and ICE this year.

I will clarify slightly.

We have an opportunity to hold the 10th running of the Fire and ICE time trials this year - probably late August.

The track has not yet been sold, but the current owners are opening it for this summer, and possibly only this summer, depending on what the potential new owner (who resides in Hawaii) wants to do with it.

We should have a firm date later this week - so I will send an update then.  Potentially, we will have the track event on Saturday, and then a show, and picnic on Sunday.

Eric Prosise

President, Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts

66 Monza Convertible

66 Corsa Coupe (now it has to be ready by August)

and now, 63 Greenbrier Deluxe (picking up Saturday)

Monza Jr

Chevy Jr