<VV> Ultravan Windshields while they last...

MyVirtualVairs Email myvirtualvairsemail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 20:23:51 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm the UltraVan member who arranged for the new order of windshields for the Ultravans.  They are the correct style and DOT approved.

So if you own an Ultravan and would like a windshield - Please - contact me and provide the following information:

1.  Name:

2.  Unit Number:

3.  Email:

4.  Phone Number:

5.  and a best time to reach you...

I am offering "SETS" only (i.e. driver AND passenger sides) so I will not be stuck with half windshields at any point.

I only have Green Tint in either Cut - - or - - NOT Cut.

It is first come first serve - while they last.  I can be reached at this email.  (MyvirtualVairsEmail at yahoo dot com.)

Thanks,
Tony