<VV> !!!!! ++++++++++++++I SAVED Ultravan 248++++++++++++++ !!!!!

MyVirtualVairs Email myvirtualvairsemail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 20:38:36 EDT 2009

Hello again everyone!

To anyone that may be interested (or concerned):  I'm the one that saved Ultravan 248.

She is well-loved, currently in winter storage, with her owners scheming madly on the plans to restore her to her glory days!  Sad to say, she was badly damaged in the right front suspension and it will take a lot of time and money to complete the restoration - but the old (smelly) girl deserves all the attention she can get.

Thanks,
Tony