<VV> One year & 10,000 miles in my Greenbrier

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 13:55:26 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/29/2009 9:01:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
judgehouston at yahoo.com writes:

The minor change I made was to remove the pcv and run a pseudo-road  draft
tube to constantly remove the crankcase gases and condensation. It  drives the
tree-huggers crazy to see that steady stream of steam once things  get going.

you're kidding us..right??

  The PCV  is POSITIVE  crankcase ventilation..

The Road draft tube requires you to be traveling over 25 mph [  approx.]  to
suck fumes out..  very inefficient!

  Since Corvairs are AIRCOOLED.. that's not condensation / steam...  that's
SMOKE!

 Showing you have excessively worn piston rings  or are running  too thin of
oil...

I'm not a Hugger... but I wouldn't ride with you!    no  flame!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)