<VV> engine sale

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 13:29:51 EDT 2009

I have reached the limits of my storage to the point it's dangerous to walk around in the garage; and to add to that 4.6 and 4.9 engines are coming in and there's no place to put 'em. So, the collection of corvair engines I've hoarded over the years has got to go.
There are 10 engines;all but one are either 110, 102, or 95 motors; mostly lates and a mix of PG and std.
All the 140's were snarfed up by a gentleman from NJ a few years ago.

There is one 180 motor. Complete.

All these engines have been in dry storage for the last 30 years and were pulled from parts cars. Consider them core motors; most are missing some parts. I want $75 each. The turbo motor is $450.
Also available are transaxles; both PG and 4 speed, early and late, also $75.
The engines that don't sell will be broken down for the aluminum.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net