<VV> Van Lifting its Wheel

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 14:39:55 EDT 2009

Tim,

Just a suggestion if it isn't too late.  Unless you want  to give the guy
ammunition to justify his prejudice against Corvairs, don't send  the link of the
FC lifting its wheel.  He will interpret it as proof he is  correct.  A
vehicle that is on the brink of rolling over is not the best  way to demonstrate
its safety even if it is being over-driven.  Remember  the film clip of the Jeep
lifting its wheel that Chrysler used to try to show it  was safe.  The public
ignored the severity of the turn and only saw a  vehicle on the brink of
disaster.

Doc
In a message dated 3/26/2009 6:33:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  v