<VV> Van Lifting its Wheel

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sun Mar 29 15:41:50 EDT 2009

Tim,

Just a suggestion if it isn't too late.  Unless you want  to give the guy
ammunition to justify his prejudice against Corvairs, don't send  the link
of the
FC lifting its wheel.  He will interpret it as proof he is  correct.

On the "brink" of rolling over?????  Are you serious?????????

Will those of that believe that a car lifting a wheel is ready to roll over
PLEASE attend ANY road-race where Porsche 911's are running, park your ass
at a hard corner, and just WATCH the inside front wheel!

You know.....Porsches....same lay-out as a Corvair...engine in the
back...big Mother sway-bar in the front!  The inside front wheel HAS to
pick-up...physics 101!  Oh!  And if you think you can run that corner faster
on 4-wheels than the Porsche does on 3...be my guest!  There's a 40 year
history of people trying to do that...and the 911 is STILL the car running
because it's the car that wins!

FWIW, our FWD Nissan Stanza IMSA ProFormance Sedan picked-up the inside
rear...so did every other ProFormance Sedan!

John