<VV> "GAGGLE OF UNSAFE CARS "

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 17:12:30 EDT 2009

Jim you should have came to the event !!! We had some rain Friday night, but
got in all the Saturday runs, test and tune in the morning and timed runs in
the afternoon,  did have to clear some water off the skid pad area.
  Got a LOT of rain Saturday night, Eddie bi-passed the skid pad area setting
up the coarse ( too much water ) we got in all the runs and even practiced
running 3 cars on the track at a time. Kept the score keepers busy but it worked
well. We had clouds or sunshine, not rain either day during the runs.
  We had a great weekend of autocrossing, I think the autocross during this
years convention will be a " Do not miss " event !!!!
 Gene Barr
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)