<VV> 64 Greenbrier intermediate door handle

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 11:04:52 EDT 2009

"... My wife's Greenbrier, while the handle  is sagging only a few  degrees,
will need fixin', eventually. I Checked with Clark's,  several months ago, and
they did not have the required  parts.

"...You might in touch with Ray Hatchall of Greenville, NC.  He just  wrote
an article about these door handles for out NC vair group.  He will  be listed
in the CORSA book.  I do not have an address.  He calls  himself  ray's
Garage..."

I'm a CORSA member, but cannot find Ray  Hatchall's contact info on the CORSA
site. Can someone please provide said  information, or instruct in how to
find Ray's info on the CORSA  Website?

Thank you,
Mike Mauro

steps!